Request that your insurance company automatically renew your insurance and have the renewals sent directly to the Building Office.
All tenants are required, per their lease, to maintain a current Certificate of Insurance on file with the Building Office (send to: Cushman & Wakefield, Inc., 455 Market, Suite 530, San Francisco, CA 94105).
- Insurance Certificates must list the Building Owners and Managing Agents as additional insureds.
- All policies must state that at least thirty days prior written notice will be delivered to Cushman & Wakefield of California, Inc. at above address in the Building Office, prior to termination, cancellation or material change of such insurance.
- Tenants must comply with insurance requirements set forth in their lease.
Before they are permitted access to 455 Market Building, movers, vendors and contractors must submit a correct Certificate of Insurance to the Building Office. Vendors’ personnel must be union-affiliated.
Tenants are responsible for having their vendors have appropriate Certificates of Insurance on file with the Building Office. Vendors’ Certificates of Insurance must also list the Building Owners and Managing Agents as additional insureds (see above).
Contractors, at their sole cost and expense, must obtain, maintain and keep in full force and effect, the following types of insurance:
Certificate of Insurance Requirements for Vendors*
(*limits may be subject to change based on scope of work)
- Comprehensive General Liability insurance with a minimum combined single limit of $6,000,000 per occurrence including bodily injury, liability and property damage liability coverage.
- Comprehensive Automobile Liability insurance for all owned, non-owned, and hired vehicles with minimum limits of $2,000,000 for each occurrence.
- The following must be listed as additional insureds as it relates to all policies/coverages (with the exception of Worker’s Comp):
Legacy 455 Market Street
UBS Realty Investors, LLC
Cushman & Wakefield of California, Inc.
- Statutory Worker’s Compensation (including coverage for all officers) and Employer’s Liability Insurance, in amounts and with coverages as required by law.
All policies must state that at least thirty days prior written notice will be delivered to Cushman & Wakefield of California, Inc. prior to termination, cancellation or material change of such insurance.